How to Restore Deleted Files from HTC One
Powerful HTC One Features
Bran-new HTC One series of smartphones, including the HTC One S, HTC One V and HTC One X, all use the HTC Sense 4.0 interface, and possess super Strong ability of taking pictures and Beats sound, with the further design aesthetics, and blend in the real camera experience ,as well as beats audio sound enhancement, bring users the most extreme move Dynamic experience. In addition, it comes with 32 and 64 GB internal memory, make the users which like taking photos and video more follow one's inclinations.
The Potential Double-Edged Sword
Photos, music, videos and other files saved on HTC One are not 100% protected from damage or loss. More powerful funtions and more storage space, there is no doubt that lies dormant the risk of data loss simultaneously. Unfortunately, if you accidentally deleted your data or they were lost for some reasons, what’s more is you failed to do create a backup, wheather there is a way to restore them from your HTC One?
An Effective, Rapid, Simple Solutions
HTC Data Recovery helps you undelete lost files from HTC One completely no matter you lost them due to accidentally deletion, formatting, rooting and others unknown reasons. This professional recovery program enables you to recover videos, photos and music from HTC One or stored on your HTC SD card with ease, and it supports the recovery of other HTC models.
Free download the trial version below for your Windows or Mac computer and try to restore the deleted or lost data files from your HTC One by following the step-by-step guide.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Data Files from HTC One
Firstly, please download and install the program on you computer, and take the next step.
Step 1: Connect your device to PC
After running HTC Data Recovery, you'll get the primary window below. Please connect your HTC One device to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging
Now you need to enable USB debugging on your device. Follow the detailed expression in the window to set it now.
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Note: If you have enabled USB debugging on your device before, you can skip this step.
Step 3: Begin to analyzing the data on your device
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your device. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your device.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the battery is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
After your device is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click "Allow" when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Note: If the program doesn't scan anything for a long time after you clicked "Allow" on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the "Allow" button for several times. It doesn't matter. Just click it until it doesn't appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Step 4: Ready to scan your device for data on it
Now your device has been successfully detected. Click "Start" to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
Step 5: Preview and recover after scanning
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. After preview, mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Andfroid Data Recoveryis an easy-to-use and full-featury tool for you to restore you lost photo ,music, videos and more form HTC, Samsung, Sony, Motolora, LG and so on. However, prevention is better than cure, now let's tell you about the common reasons why your files could be missing.
1) You may accidentally delete your files so you need to be careful when tapping on the options.
2) Virus and other malicious programs may damage your smartphone and cause your files to be lost. Be careful when downloading any programs and when transferring files on your device. Get security protection to protect your smartphone from these attacks.
3) Improper use of device can also cause damage, which may corrupt your files.
4) Corruption of operating system can also cause this so make sure that your OS is always updated.