Home > resource > How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express.Want to one click to transfer all contacts list from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS to Outlook for backup? Don’t waste time to copy contacts to Outlook from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS? You can use iTunes or MobileGo for iOS to transfer contacts to Outlook with one click.
MobileGo for iOS is an useful Apple device manager. With this iPhone manager,you can transferring contacts from your iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express with one click.
Free download the trial version and transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook
There are two ways for you to copy contacts from your iPhone to Outlook: “Export Contacts from iPhone to Outlook for free”, “Copy Contacts from iPhone to Outlook with MobileGo”
Whether it’s the complete iPhone address book or specific contacts, transferring contacts to Microsoft Outlook is quick and easy.
• Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the computer using the supplied USB cable and launch the iTunes application. iTunes displays your iPhone on the left panel under "Devices".
• Step 2: Click your iPhone on the iTunes panel and click the "Info" tab. Click "Sync contacts with" and select "Outlook."
• Step 3: Select "All Contacts" if you want to sync all the contacts from your iPhone to Outlook. If you want to select specific contacts, click "Selected groups" and place a check on the contacts you want to sync to Outlook.
• Step 4: Click "Apply" to sync your iPhone contacts to Outlook. Click the "Eject" button on the right panel and disconnect your phone from the computer. Close iTunes.
• Step 5: Launch Outlook and click the "Contacts" tab. You should see the imported iPhone contacts.
Step.1: Connect your iPhone to the program
First of all, you should install MobileGo for iOS on your computer and run it. Connect your iPhone to this program via a USB cable. Once it’s connected,
MobileGo for iOS will detect your iPhone immediately. Then your iPhone will be displayed in the primary window.
Note: To complete the task successfully, you need to install iTunes on your PC first.
Way.2: Export iPhone contacts to Outlook
In the left directory tree, click "Contacts" to bring up contacts management window. Select your wanted contacts and click the button "Import/Export". In its pull-down menu, choose "Export selected contacts to computer" or "Export all contacts to computer". Then in drop-down list, select "Export to Outlook Expres" or "Export to Outlook 2003/2007/2010". During the process, you ought to make sure that your iPhone is kept connected to MobileGo for iOS.
This is a good and straight-forward way to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook.
More information of about MobileGo for iOS
MobileGO for iOS not only supports transfer contacts from iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express, but also can help you copy contacts to Windows Live Address and windows Mail as well. The key features of MobileGo for iOS:
• Easily Manage Music, Photo, Video Your iPhone, iPod or iPad on PC/Mac;
• Transfer any data between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC;
• Backup/Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS to PC/Mac without iTunes;
• Directly Transfer Files between Apple Devices with a Click;
Note: MobileGo for iOS is fully compatible with iPhone, iPod and all iPad models, including iPad mini, iPad with Retina display and iPad 2.